Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random Youtube Video of the Day

I chose to go a bit off the beaten path with today's video choice. This is a song that was written for a not very well known movie called Moving Mcallister. I happened to catch the end of it and this song was playing. I then spent around 3 months on and off trying to figure out what it was and where I could get a recording of it when I happened to get lucky one day and stumbled upon it on youtube. I'm also going to link to the lyrics as I find that reading lyrics while listening makes any piece far more understandable. The guy has a weird voice but I kind of like it and I hope you do too.





I'm also going to add the clip from the movie which if you have the time I highly recommend watching as it is kind of touching..Mila Kunis is in it too and she's hot. Essentially if you have a heart or are attracted to women watch this video. That hopefully is all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment